The words of Jewish extremists and terrorists who cry for “peace” while making abhorrent, discriminatory and false remarks to justify their NaZionist agenda. The article was posted on “Jew” World News and by a writer identified only as “ a former Israeli ambassador to the United State.”
What does one expect from a NaZionist?
Let me first define NaZionist for the average reader. You surely have noticed that it is a combination of Nazi and Zionist and thus NaZionist.
Nazis advocated the extermination of Jews in Europe as generally accepted by the masses and those who wrote history. Zionists advocated the same: the extermination of Palestinians from their lands of thousands of years, claiming that God, the Creator had promised it to Abraham and therefore it must belong only to Jews!
Mind you, Abraham never even heard of Judaism. And according to the Islamic faith, it is Abraham who named those who followed God’s words as Muslims! He and his son Isma’eel, built the Ka’aba in Mecca, the place millions of Muslims seek for the annual pilgrimage and honor the famous incident in which Abraham almost sacrificed his son, Isma’eel (then 16 years old) as commanded by God Himself – as a test of Abraham’s resolve and faith.
The descendants of Abraham (Jacob’s – Israe’eel – sons) and the 12-tribes, were the 12 tribes of “Bani-Isra’eel” (the children of Isra’eel – or Jacob) who like Abraham, never new what the word Jew meant since it never existed… Bani-Israe’eel are also referred to Israelites and the country was named Israel to create the argument that Israel and the Israelites were one and the same! Clever! I mean, amazing Jewish deception!!!
Now then, with this simple introduction, a person of average intelligence will deduce that Zionism came to the world, brainwashing the masses into believing that the Israelites were the early Jews of today’s Israel…
Yet and amazingly, a Jewish Israeli Professor, Dr. Shlomo Sand, was the one who published a book about the Invention of the Jewish People! Dr Sand argues that the idea of a Jewish nation – whose need for a safe haven was originally used to justify the founding of the state of Israel – is a myth invented little more than a century ago. Read more here.
But NaZionists strategies continued with their brainwashing techniques and reversed the words to state that it was the Palestinians who were invented.
Desperate acts.. using religion – as violent as it was and continues to be – to justify massacring and exterminating Palestinians.
The “former ambassador” also tries to use ignorant and absurd logic to convince us that Arabs never identified themselves as Palestinians yet Jews did define themselves as Jews – in the Holy Land. Hold on to your horses here, Mr. ignorant former Israeli ambassador…
- A Jew is one who follows Judaism; a religion.
- A Palestinian is one who identifies himself by the land he inhabits. Palestinians did refer to themselves by their faiths: Christian and Muslim.
- Likewise, Lebanese, Jordanians, Saudis, etc… must also be “invented” since they never referred to themselves by the land in which they resided.
- Then the demise of the Ottoman empire and the “christian invaders, if you will” divided and conquered the Middle East and North Africa into the countries we know today: then “educated” each division that their “citizenship” is now “Jordanian, Lebanese, Syrian and so on..”
- Then we have Americans… the invented people of the West. Americans should be recognized then as Colonists and only native Americans should be honored and called Americans. But that’s another story… and this is exactly what NaZionism is trying to achieve… an America-like scenario where Palestinians will only exist in “reservations” while European and American Jews who will emigrate to the Holy Land will eventually be referred to as Israelis.
The Jewish faith predicts the demise of this heathen violent country of blasphemous inhabitants (Israeli NaZionists) and every year we hear a new interpretation of the demise of Israel by a Rabbi – and the year in which it is supposed to happen – per Talmudic teachings and the Rabbis who interpret the “scriptures…”
We know one fact for sure: Palestine will be freed. The second coming of Jesus peace be upon him will establish justice in the land after he, Jesus, kills the anti-Christ (I suspect he would be a Jew) and his followers, then it’s a matter of time – no prophecy had exactly pinpointed this – before the final day and The Day of Judgement!
- Gilad Atzmon: The ‘Jewish Messiah’ (middleeastatemporal.wordpress.com)
- The Invention of the Jewish People (middleeastatemporal.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich, the Guardian, and the invention of a moral outrage. (cifwatch.com)
- This is what occupation looks like in the Holy City of Jerusalem. (emilylhauserinmyhead.wordpress.com)