Update: Israelis surround Al Aqsa grounds in response to Palestinian and Muslim protests to Israeli measures in East Jerusalem, to build on stolen Palestinian lands. Israel Lands Authority invited developers to bid on construction of new homes in the “Jewish suburb” of Neve Yaakov, in northeast Jerusalem. The United Nations and European Union consider Neve Yaakov an illegal Israeli settlement.
As the Presbyterian Church (USA) concluded in its recent report: Israeli Occupation is the Root of Conflict in the Middle East!
Jerusalem – Ma’an – Jewish religious groups terrorists entered desecrated the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem’s Old City on Sunday, according to the Al-Aqsa Foundation for Waqf and Heritage.
The group sent a statement explaining that the incident was unprecedented, because Jewish religious groups have never in the past entered the compound during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. The month of fasting and prayer began on Saturday.
Israeli authorities NaZionists have not commented on the report.
The Al-Aqsa Foundation called on Palestinians from Jerusalem and inside the Green Line to come to the Al-Aqsa Mosque in order to protect it.
Last Thursday the websites of Jewish religious groups published images showing a wedding party which that was secretly staged inside the Al-Aqsa compound. The groups have also entered the compound for religious rituals and lectures about the archaeological findings they saw are the remains of the first and second Jewish Temples on the same site.
Believed to be the location where the prophet Muhammad ascended to heaven during his Night Journey, Al-Aqsa is the third holiest site in Islam. The compound, with the golden Dome of the Rock, is also a focal point of Palestinian national pride.
The compound sits atop what Jews refer to as the Temple Mount, where the Jewish first and second Temples are thought to have stood. The location is especially sensitive because some extremist Jewish groups seek the demolition of the mosques and the construction of a “Third Temple.”
A visit by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to the compound in 2000 helped spark the second Palestinian uprising, the Al-Aqsa Intifada.
40 Years Later.. In Remembrance of the August 21, 1969 Fire set by the Australian Jew thug: Michael Dennis Rohan
Forty years have passed since the August 21, 1969 Messianic Jews attempt – and partial success – in burning-down Islam’s third holiest sanctuary, Masjid al-Aqsa.
The 1969 attack on Al Aqsa is just one in a long list of threats to the sacred Mosque, and attacks on Muslim rights in Jerusalem [by the Only Dem(Hyp)ocracy in the Middle East]!
The following is a partial list of the acts of aggression and Jewish desecration of the Al-Aqsa Mosque:
- June 7, 1967: The occupation authorities confiscated the keys of the western gate known as Bab-el-Maghrabia.
- June 9, 1967: The congregational Friday Prayer was not held which was the first time the Juma’a (Friday) prayer didn’t take place since the liberation of Jerusalem from the hands of the Crusaders in 1187.
- August 21, 1969: An Australian-born Zionist terrorist, Denis Michael Rohan, entered the mosque and set the magnificent Nurrudin Zinki Mihrab on fire. The fire gutted the unique Mihrab
- November 16, 1969: The Israeli occupation authorities seized the Fakhriyya corner on the south-western side of the Haram-al-Sharif.
- August 14, 1970: The Gershon Salmon group, an ultra-fanatic group dedicated to the so-called rebuilding of the temple of Solomon on the site of Al-Masjidul Aqsa after it is demolished, forcibly entered the premises of the Haram, but were repulsed by Muslims. The confrontation resulted in tens of worshippers being injured by Israeli troop gunfire.
- April 19, 1980: A group of Jewish rabbis and sages held a semi-secret conference devoted to exploring ways and means “to liberate the Temple Mount from Muslim hands.”
- August 28, 1980: The Israeli occupation authorities dug a tunnel right underneath the mosque.
- March 30, 1982: Numerous letters were sent to Muslim Waqf authorities warning them to abandon the temple mount. The letters were written in Hebrew, English, French, Spanish and Polish.
- May 20, 1982: Several Zionist organizations sent death threats to Waqf officials.
- April 11, 1982: An Israeli soldier terrorist named Allen Goodman stormed the interior of the mosque spraying worshipers with bullets from his M-16 assault rifle, killing and wounding over 60 Palestinians.
- March 26, 1983: The main entrance to the Jerusalem’s Waqf department collapsed due to Israeli excavation underneath.
- August 21, 1985: The Israeli police permitted Jewish extremists to hold prayers within the confines of the Haram promises.
- August 4, 1986: A group of Rabbis issued a final ruling allowing Jews to pray at the Haram-al-Sharif, and demanded the establishment of a synagogue in the area.
- May 12, 1988: Israeli soldiers opened fire on a peaceful Muslim march at the Haram, killing, and wounding about 100 Palestinians.
- August 8, 1990: The Israeli authorities committed a grisly massacre at the Al-Aqsa Mosque, killing 22 worshipers and injuring over 200.
- July 25, 1995: The Israeli high court of justice issued a ruling, allowing Jews to pray at the “Temple Mount”. The decision sparked off widespread protests among Muslims.
- July 29, 2001: Zionist occupation authorities allowed the extremist group, the Temple Mount Faithful, to place a 4-½ ton boulder at the foot of the Noble Sanctuary.
It’s ludicrous that these thugs want to rebuild the Solomon Temple, or what they call the Temple Mount when neither Solomon (Suleyman) nor David (Da’oud) were Jewish!!!
If anyone has the right to build anything on the Sacred Al Aqsa grounds, it is Muslims: for both Suleyman and Da’oud were Muslims as stated in the Holy Quran. Judaism appeared only after Moses received the Tablets!