Although the US did not explicitly condone nor condemn the GCC’s (Gulf Cooperation Council) latest decision to sanction the deployment of its forces into the island kingdom, the Barack Obama administration has taken a cautious approach to the growing protests there so as not to undermine the opposition parties’ demands or inadvertently strengthen Iran’s ability, real or imagined, to leverage the opposition leaders of Bahrain’s roughly 70 per cent Shia majority.
“We urge the government of Bahrain to pursue a peaceful and meaningful dialogue with the opposition rather than resorting to the use of force,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said in a statement Sunday. “In particular, we urge our GCC partners…to act in a way that supports dialogue instead of undermining it.”
This is the exact same verbiage (or garbage) the U.S. Administration uses with Israel: “We urge the Israelis and Palestinians to pursue peace talks..” while the Israelis massacre, expel, ethnic cleanse and annex Palestine using brutal and barbaric force, courtesy of the U.S. Tax Payers’ money.
- When Saddam invaded Kuwait, the U.S. was quick in establishing a No Fly Zone and then invade Iraq to bring the country “democracy.”
- When South Sudan wanted their freedom, U.S. and Mr. George Hypocrite Clooney rushed to the south’s aid and cries for Hypocrisy.. I mean, Democracy!
- When Libyans are being massacred by a tyrant thug, responsible for heinous crimes against his own, let alone other people, as in Lockerbie, and uses planes, tanks and poisonous gases to crush the people, we issue Bahrain-like statements.
- When Yemeni’s are under daily attack by the most vicious of weapons: chemical gases that paralyze and send bodies into violent convulsions, we issue Bahrain-like statements.
- When Palestinians wanted to establish their state and live in peace, the U.S. determined (under the direction of its masters, AIPAC Zionist thugs) that “the time wasn’t right” and vetoed the reolution that called for an independent state called Palestine!
In other words, we do not condemn the tyrants unless we are absolutely certain that they will be vacating their seats of power and tyranny. This is the U.S. foreign policy and democracy!
We preach Democracy and practice Tyranny!
We preach Peace and practice Destruction!
We preach Justice and practice Injustice!