As the morons and simple minded people continue to be in complete and utter euphoria over what they call “Justice Served,” the facts on the planet do not support the U.S. Administration story and claim that Osam Bin Laden was killed. Obama tried to convince us that we, the American people, “are not like that” meaning that we are not so “barbaric” as to release or show photos of those we kill/ execute. B.S.
Consider the following points. You be the judge.
- When Saddam Hussein of Iraq was executed, the Americans allowed a few Shiite degenerates to watch the execution AND video-tape it. So contrary to Obama’s claim that he did not want to show the photos of the executed Osama are hogwash. We “are [exactly]
- When Saddam’s sons (Uday and Qusai) were executed/ killed, their bullet-riddled bodies were also photographed and shared. We are exactly like that!
- Why were the following photos released, yet we claimed that “we’re not like that?”
- If Osama, as the Administration claimed, was unarmed, then why was he shot dead at such close range? With the Seals securing the compound (took their time collecting computers and papers after the raid), how was Osama a threat? According to the news and released graphics of what had happened, there were at least 3 SEALS in the room with their guns targeting the only two people in the room: Osama and his wife. The SEALS shot the wife in the leg. So they actually felt safe enough not to execute her even when she charged the SEALS. Yet, an unarmed Osama was shot in the chest and head. Why?
- According to 20/20 on Friday May 6, 2011, the SEALS analysis of Osama’s DNA had “high probability” that it was that of Osama’s. High probability? With the man’s dead body in possession, shouldn’t the “probability” be conclusive?
- Why was Osama’s body dumped in the ocean? We’ve heard many justification so far: “We don’t want his followers to use his burial place as a shrine” or “we did not want him to be glorified” and such idiotic matters. Interesting: the U.S. Administration is applying Islamic teachings now and are concerned for the well-being of Muslims! The Administration is competing in issuing “fatwa” now. After all, weren’t we told that Osama’s body was washed according to Islamic teachings, wrapped and “prayed upon?” By whom Mr. President?
- Look at the photo(s) again.Do they seem “professionally taken?” The official story is that a Pakistani just happened to walk in the compound and snapped these photos the very next day… Is it possible that a Pakistani in that part of the world just happened to have a camera, or innocently walk into the compound and just take pictures?There are two additional problems with this:
- Would anyone of us have the presence of mind seeing bodies and blood and casually focus his camera to take these photos?
- If these photos were taken (as the report stated) the NEXT day, the blood seems to be fresh and reflective – not blood that is almost a day old. Day old blood would be dark and almost black, would it not?
- If we believe the official story that these photos were taken by a Pakistani, then there’s a problem with the time on the photos. 2:30 and 2:39. AM or PM? If AM, the official story is immediately refuted and the pictures were taken the same day and right after the raid. The times correspond to the timing of the raid.
- If PM, then that means they were taken the next day at 2:30 PM. Again, the blood seems too fresh for a day old blood.
- We’re told that Bin Laden’s wife was shot in the leg. Then she survived. So what happened to her?
- Finally, why is there a 9 minutes difference between these photos? Would a casual photographer take his time taking photos when no one knew Bin Laden was there? I don’t know about you, but I would probably need a surgical mask to prevent the horrendous smell of such a scene. If I had the presence of mind to spend time taking photos, I would have gone in and out. There would be no 9 minute difference… maybe 3 or 4 maximum!
Is our government lying to us? We sound just like Gaddafi and his lies about the events in Libya, or Assad’s lies and claims to the events in Syria.