The audacity of the so-called Arab League.. run by dictators, for dictators.
As the Arab League “discusses” Syria sanctions and the finance ministers meet in Cairo after Syria failed to sign a protocol allowing rights monitors into the country, one could only wonder about the facts on the ground.
No, I am not pro-Assad or his Alawite mercenaries.
However, whenever the United States suddenly cares about the ill-treatment of Arabs somewhere in the Arab world, take notice: U.S. interests are the only interests that will be served; not the Arabs’ regardless of where they may be. Whatever protects the largest state of terrorism in the world, Israel, this is where the current U.S. policy and interests lie.
Back to the Arab League.
There’s a move to convince the international community to move forward and impose sanctions coupled with a military intervention in Syria. The first step to make this happen and easily accepted by the world, is to sell the idea that the Arabs themselves imposed sanctions against Syria, which failed and therefore, the Arab League sought help from the United Nations (the cover name for U.S. intervention). Thus, a military action against Syria will ensure – so the U.S. and Israel think – that the following is within their ultimate goals:
- Bombing Syria and sending it the stone-age as was done with Iraq.
- Eliminating Syria’s support to Hizbollah – the only freedom-fighting group that humiliated Israel at least twice!
- Bomb Iran – once in Syrian air-space, the despicable Arab dictators support to this U.S. intervention will provide bases and launching points to accomplish this act.
Interestingly, the United Nations says more than 3,500 people have been killed since the start of the uprising in March. Maybe so. But what about the Palestinians who are killed daily and openly in Palestinian territories? Over 6,000 Palestinians have been killed by the terrorist state of Israel since 2000, while a little over 1,000 Israelis have been killed in the same period. Did the U.N. ever cry foul or expressed concern?
- Where was the Arab League when Israel invaded Lebanon in 1982?
- Where was the Arab League when Israel attempted to invade south Lebanon again in 2006?
- Where was the Arab League when Israel launched its terror offensive against Gaza?
- Where IS the Arab League when on a daily basis Palestinians are evicted from their homes, their homes are confiscated, their women and children jailed indefinitely and so on?
- Where was the Arab League when the Israeli terrorists committed another Massacre on the Marmara?
- Where was the Arab League when Israel imposed the illegal blockade and thus creating an Auschwitz-like “open camp” against Palestinians in Gaza?
- Where is the Arab League NOW as Israel blatantly steals Lebanese water along the Mediterranean and steal natural gas resources from the Lebanese?
The facts are disturbing. Especially when the enemies of Humanity, the terrorist state of Israel claims openly that Assad’s fall is good for Israel!
No one knows what will replace the brutal Assad regime: A Jihadist junta, a drawn out civil war or, or even the eventual rise of a freedom loving society. But it is certain that breaking the Syria-Iran axis will benefit Israel and the world also stands to gain through any weakening of the ambitious Iranian war machine.
Iranian war machine? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! We see what Israel is doing to those it occupies: with tanks, F-16’s and Apache helicopters! All courtesy of over $4 billion of annual U.S. aid to support terrorism and Israel!
- Syria slams Arab League sanctions threat (thehindu.com)
- Arab League prepares for Syria sanctions – Reuters UK (uk.reuters.com)
- No Syria agreement on Arab League demand; violence persists (latimes.com)