Posts Tagged ‘Jesus’
Tags: Bible, devil, Jesus, Jews, John
Tags: Apartheid, Christian Zionists, Ethnic Cleansing, God, Goldstone Report, Israeli Terrorism, Jesus, Jews, Judaism, Netanyahu, Occupation, Palestine, Pharisees, Plan D, Religion and Spirituality, War crimes, Zionists
“I know Israel mistreats the Palestinians and stole their land. I know Israel spies on America and sells top secret info to Russia and key business plans to China. I know Israel has hundreds of illegal nuclear missiles but I don’t care because the Jews are God’s chosen people. I know this because the Jews wrote a book that says so.”
The other day I read an email from Rev. Ted Pike linking to an interesting audio titled Can Christians Defend Old Testament Killing of Canaanites? His speech is symptomatic for the cognitive dissonance many Christians are experiencing when confronted with the antics of the Jewish God. I still remember vividly my disgust listening to the story of the slaughter of an army of 200,000 Hethitians by the archangel Gabriel who came to aid of the ‘Chosen People’.
Whenever I think about these things, I am reminded of Jesus’ famous words in Matthew 7:20, “By their fruits ye shall know them.” Forget about their twisted arguments and self-serving claims of ‘higher orders’. Just look at their actions. Are they good or are they evil? Do they treat others the way they would like to be treated if they were in the other person’s shoes?
There can be no doubt that throughout history the God of the ‘Chosen People’ has made them commit the most horrific crimes.
There can be no doubt that throughout history the God of the ‘Chosen People’ has made them commit the most horrific crimes. From the ritual killing of the first born child to countless genocides. I don’t care what kind of excuses they concoct to justify the unjustifiable. If there is any higher authority telling them to do these horrid things, it’s certainly not the loving and forgiving father figure Jesus told us about.
The reason why the Pharisees hated Jesus so much, and got him killed, was that he told them right into their face that they were utterly evil. “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” – Matt 23:33. And in John 8:44, Jesus is quoted as calling the Pharisees “children of the devil”.
Some people blame the perversions of Babylon. The ‘oral tradition’ – they say – have hijacked Judaism and secretly replaced God with Satan. My view is that Judaism has always been utterly evil. Either the God of the Jews is suffering under multiple personality disorder, or Jewish priests have never preached anything but Satanism in disguise.
By their fruits ye shall know them. Their fruits are telling me that the Jews are – and always have been – Satan’s Chosen People.
 After the destruction of the Jerusalem Temple by the Romans, the ‘oral traditions’ Jesus rallied against were codified as the Babylonian Talmud and are widely considered to be the highest religious authority in Judaism.
Tags: Bible, Christ, Conservapedia, Cross, Crucify, Jesus, Jews, Mary Magdalene, Pilate, Priests, Religion
Rewriting the Bible? This is interesting! And so many ignorant people dared to debate me about the Bible being God’s words! How is that possible when one changes God’s words to suit oneself? Or a community… or for that matter, a whole country!
Absurd? Maybe! If God’s words were so complex and then translated time and again and now need a rewrite, then how could the end result be called God’s word?
The Conservative Bible Project…
Liberal bias has become the single biggest distortion in modern Bible translations. There are three sources of errors in conveying biblical meaning are, in increasing amount:
- lack of precision in the original language, such as terms underdeveloped to convey new concepts introduced by Christ
- lack of precision in modern language
- translation bias in converting the original language to the modern one.
Experts in ancient languages are helpful in reducing the first type of error above, which is a vanishing source of error as scholarship advances understanding. English language linguists are helpful in reducing the second type of error, which also decreases due to an increasing vocabulary. But the third — and largest — source of translation error requires conservative principles to reduce and eliminate.
- Framework against Liberal Bias: providing a strong framework that enables a thought-for-thought translation without corruption by liberal bias
- Not Emasculated: avoiding unisex, “gender inclusive” language, and other modern emasculation of Christianity
- Not Dumbed Down: not dumbing down the reading level, or diluting the intellectual force and logic of Christianity; the NIV is written at only the 7th grade level
- Utilize Powerful Conservative Terms: using powerful new conservative terms as they develop; defective translations use the word “comrade” three times as often as “volunteer”; similarly, updating words which have a change in meaning, such as “word”, “peace”, and “miracle”.
- Combat Harmful Addiction: combating addiction by using modern terms for it, such as “gamble” rather than “cast lots”; using modern political terms, such as “register” rather than “enroll” for the census
- Accept the Logic of Hell: applying logic with its full force and effect, as in not denying or downplaying the very real existence of Hell or the Devil.
- Express Free Market Parables; explaining the numerous economic parables with their full free-market meaning
- Exclude Later-Inserted Liberal Passages: excluding the later-inserted liberal passages that are not authentic, such as the adulteress story
- Credit Open-Mindedness of Disciples: crediting open-mindedness, often found in youngsters like the eyewitnesses Mark and John, the authors of two of the Gospels
- Prefer Conciseness over Liberal Wordiness: preferring conciseness to the liberal style of high word-to-substance ratio; avoid compound negatives and unnecessary ambiguities; prefer concise, consistent use of the word “Lord” rather than “Jehovah” or “Yahweh” or “Lord God.”
I’m still looking for the following:
- Sodom and Gomorrah and homosexuals: will they change this to “happy bunch of men exploring each other?”
- High Priests or Jews?
- And it was the third hour, and they crucified him. Mark; 15:25. Huh? Such details in previous verses – the wreath of thorns, spat on him, mocked him, purple robe, etc. and suddenly: they crucified him? How odd!
- Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save. 15:31
- Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him. 15:32
- And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. 15:33
- And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? 15:34
- Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils. Mark 16:9 and the comment that follows: The verses from here on are not in the oldest manuscripts, and are not likely to be authentic.
Anyway.. you get the “incredible” picture! Now for a little something more amusing!